Please refer below to the general terms and conditions regarding the purchase of Digital Marketers Australia event tickets from Digital Marketers Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 69 626 430 591).
1. Thank you for accepting our offer to present our Event to you. By completing the registration form, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and together they form a contract between you and Digital Marketers Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 69 626 430 591).
Time and Place:
2. Your payment of the investment to us entitles you to:
(a) attend the Location during the Event Hours to receive the Event Services as agreed on the Registration Form;
3. We may change the event hours and/or the local location for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute event hours and/or local location and:
(a) we shall have no liability to you; and
(b) you shall make no claim against us (including a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment:
4. You must pay to us in consideration of the event services:
(a) the full investment amount as indicated on current price specials in one lump sum on the signing of the registration form by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim; or
5. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified on the registration form.
6. You acknowledge there will be no refunds provided on tickets purchased.
7. If you purchase a ticket and would like to have the name changed on the ticket, you will be required to pay a small name change/transfer fee.
8. By entering the event you agree to these terms and conditions which are outlined below on this page.
If you have any queries relating to the Terms and Conditions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTICIPANT AGREE AND RELEASE FORM
Digital Marketers Australia Conference
February 12 & 14 2020
Please carefully read the terms and conditions below. When you enter the room where the event is being held you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
1. I acknowledge that my participation in this event is of my own free will and I accept complete responsibility for my well being at all times. I further acknowledge that I am a healthy individual and I am physically & psychologically fit to fully participate in this event. I know of no reason, nor have I been informed by my doctor or psychologist of any reason, why my participation in this event would do me harm of any nature.
2. I understand that Digital Marketers Australia or their event staff or representatives will not be making any judgment as to my fitness to participate in this event. However, if for any reasons representatives of Digital Marketers Australia request me to leave the event, I will do so immediately without question or discussion. I understand that this does not entitle me to a refund.
3. I acknowledge that all information presented by the presenter/s have been obtained solely from their own experiences as an entrepreneur and is referred to or provided as general information only which will require further research to identify its application or modification or its appropriateness to the specific requirements of the participant. It is referred to or provided by way of example only and is not intended to be nor is it accepted as specific recommendations or advice for the participant
4. I acknowledge that the laws relating to business, marketing, sales, finance, property, investment, and taxation are constantly changing and that whilst all care is taken in the formation, presentation, and dissemination of the information the presenter does not warrant the accuracy of the information nor the appropriateness of the information for the participants requirements.
5. I acknowledge the copyright and intellectual property rights to the information belongs to the presenter/s absolutely and no information (whether written or oral) may be reproduced or distributed in any form for any purpose without the prior written consent of the presenter/s
6. I acknowledge that the event may be recorded and that the Presenter/s and event organizers may utilize any such photographs or recording in any matter whatsoever. The participant is not authorized to record, or duplicate any of the information.
7. I acknowledge that commissions may be paid to third parties as a result of any product I may purchase.
8. I acknowledge that I am attending a conference at my own risk and of my own free will and hereby release you, your employees, delegates, associates, and independent contractors to the full extent permitted by law from all claims of every kind and from all liability which my arise in respect of any loss (notwithstanding that such loss may be caused by your negligence) arising from any action by any party or out of any accident or injury occurring to me or any of my property from the seminar.
9. The presenter/s and those participating make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and or purchasing their services or products. Any income statements or examples are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Figures referred to are atypical, individual results may vary. Neither the event organizer, promoter nor any speaker or participants makes any claims promises or guarantees about the use, the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, reliability etc. of the information contained in this conference or related products, we disclaim any such responsibility.
10. As with any business Endeavour, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee you will earn any money. By attending this conference you agree that any steps taken during and after the event with regards to any actions or activities are entirely of your own choice and not the responsibility of any person or party other than your own.
11. This agreement shall be read and construed to according to the laws of VICTORIA, Australia and the parties submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state. If any provision of this agreement is held by a court to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule of law, statute, ordinance, or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be thereby affected. This agreement may not be varied except in writing, signed by the parties.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read and understood this agreement. I agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Digital Marketers Australia, their agents, representatives and employees for any loss or damage I may suffer in any way associated with my participation in this event.
By entering the room where this event is being held you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of attendance shown above. If you DO NOT agree to the terms and conditions above, return your name badge to the Customer Service desk and leave the venue.
This document is legally binding and it supersedes and replaces any other beliefs, hearsay or conclusions you may have about this conference.